My favorite piece of technology

 my favorite object of technology is photographic camera beacause i love the idea to immortalize the moment that I spend with my friends, food wth my family and moments in general.

also, you can see the wold from  more artistic perspectives.

i love the play of light and shadows that the different natural everyday things, such as my room, the living room and my university, they make me feel like i am in the middle of the world.

of course I recommend it, any device that is capable of capturing photographs like a cell phone for example, because it is a wonderful tool for work, works of art and capture beautiful moments with your loved ones.

thank you for reading my blog, it is a place where I can let off steam, and where you can get to know me better, I hope it is of your interest and I will see you next time.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite website

TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST OR FUTURE

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME